Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our Sunday Walk

There is no better way for me to get ready
to start another week, than to take a walk.

Of course walking with three, sometimes four children,
there has to be a purpose as to,
"Where are we going"


So every Sunday,
as my time to reflect and enjoy my children
we walk to our local Ise Cafe.


This ice cream is the BEST in the world.
It is a family ran Italian Ise Cafe.


And we have no objections of their product
I love seeing my kids so happy enjoying their treats.



Finding new adventure along the way.



Oh by the way, there is Isaac. He comes along too!
What do you do to reflect on things?

2 comments:

Brenna said...

I was going to ask where you are stationed but it says on the jug in one of your pics:) lol
My running time in the morning is my reflection time--- no interruptions- just me!

Michelle said...

LOL! Yea, the good old rock is where we are. Are you stationed in Germany? Ive heard of running being a good reflection time, I am glad you have that time for you. =) We all need it.

-M-