Friday, October 29, 2010

1. What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?


Hmm thats a tough one. The nicest thing a stranger has ever done for me is, when I was PCSing over seas by myself with a one year old, she saw be struggling with car seat, stroller, diaper bag and half the house for the kid. So she accompanied me the whole way from chicago to frankfurt germany helping me carying my stuff.

2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?

I turn on a tear jerker. If I cry i get sleepy, works every time.


3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.

NAP TIME! Oh how I hate that when I was a  kid I would fight nap time... Oh how I took that for granted as a kid... *sigh*


4. What is something you never believed until you experienced it?

The love a mom has for her children. Theres nothing like it or that can compair to it.


5. What can’t you say “no” to?

Having more kids. Army Wife, 3 boys, and I work. NO MORE!
This post has been linked to Mil-Spouse Friday Fill In.