Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill in... On a Sunday

Im playing catch-up! I love the Friday fill-in


1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?


Ugh, from San Antonio to New Mexico with a 4 month old. Not fun at all!



2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.

Well we are stationed in Germany, so I collect all kinds of things. Polish pottery, steins, tea sets, challenge coins, and other little german knick nacks.



3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?)

Oh gosh, I dont know if I have a favorite part. LOL! I guess being able to drive and take off when ever I want where ever I want.. .With the kids in tow of course.



4. What song brings a tear to your eye?

"Thats my job" by Conway Twitty. It reminds me of all the things my Mom sacrificed for me and my brother, and then all the things my husband and I will and do for our kids.



5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).

I was 14, going to Florida to visit my Grandpa. My Grandma and my Mom took me out to breakfast before I left. And my Grandma prayed over me before i got on the plane. I felt like I might die the way they made a big deal about it. I dont remember much about the flight, but I do remember that when I landed I almost kissed the ground because I had just discovered I hated flying.


This post has been linked too: MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

No comments: