Friday, April 15, 2011

MilSpour Friday Fill-In



1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home?


I have decorated and painted my home. Because if I dont, it doesnt feel like home, it feels like a space I am justing filling until the next PCS.


2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him

OOO! That would be Brothers and Sisters! OMGOSH! There is so much that goes on in that show!

3. What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots

Well, I am an FRSA, and the Chaplian of the BN I work for had a blog. And he got me all hooked up on Google Reader to follow his blog, and then I started following his wifes blog, and then I started following a few others. And then one day I thought, " How nice would it be to just have a place to write". And so I did.
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted byAdventures in Life

The weirdest thing I have seen on post... Hmm.. I wouldnt call it weird, but funny. One day I was driving through a parking lot here on post, and there was MPs all around. And as I am driving I notice them all looking at me like I was doing something wrong.. Naturally I start looking around, for what that might be, when i notice a box labeled, IED. LOL! I was driving right thought their rehersal.
5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two

Mozart! That man was an interesting fellow! His laugh was pretty odd too! Id love to pick his brain about a few things.

This blog has been linked to Wife of a Sailor, Friday Mil-Spouse Fill in.




2 comments:

Laura said...

I remember a funny story from here on post... it involves a vehicle and a big rock ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are an expert in this field, great articles and keep up the good work, my buddy recommended me this.

My blog:
rachat de credit lyon ou pret Rachat de credit