Monday, September 20, 2010

First day if Kindergarten


Recently we survived our first week of
KINDERGARTEN!

The handsome young man pictured above is my oldest
Brandon P. Jr

It was bitter sweet to send him off to school.
I cant believe how much he has grown.

We have gone from bottles and diapers
to
cups and big boy underwear.

And now

We move onto bestfriends, broken hearts and crazy little women calling my landline at all hourse of the night.
BUT
 there is hope my dear friends.
My Auntie Thelma thought me a wonderful secrete to dealing with the little ladies.
example:

Ring, Ring

Mom: Hello?


                                                        Girlfriend: Hello, is Junior there?

                                                       Mom: Who? Junia? No Junia here
                                                          This resturant, what you want?
                                                                   {Foreign accent}
                                                                        
                                             Hey it worked for her until my cousin caught her.

This blog has been linked to" The Happiness Project".

6 comments:

The Household 6 Diva said...

ROFL - LOVE it!

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

I am your newest follower!! I opened your blog, and instantly fell in love :) Thanks for the giggles :)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Too funny! He is cute.

Michelle said...

Thank you! Glad I could bring some smiles to your day :-)
-M-

Susan Anderson said...

Thanks for the tip!

;)

Jessica said...

HAHAHA!!!! What a cutie!