Sunday, September 19, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


I just subscribed to this, and I missed this past Fridays, but I still would like to particiapte so here I go.


1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)


I pay off bills. Last deployment I paid off my car note, and 4 credit cards. By the time my husband got back, we only had 2 credit cards left.  This deployment I am working on student loans.

2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)

I would relive my wedding. It was such a wonderful day filled with family and so much love. Even the little mis-happs that day were oblivious to me because I was so happy.


3. What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)

I would have to say that would be, working at the Dental Clinic in Baumholder. And I did it because I loved dentistry, and being able to do what I loved all day is what mattered to me.

4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters)

Thats a hard one, um, I guess I would be that super old chick from the Golden Girls. She was halarious!

5. If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)

Parenting.


This post has been linked to, " Milspouse Friday Fill-in"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow myn blog

Lady Rynn said...

That's a great way to spend Deployment money! I hope you still stop to enjoy fun things with it as well! Thanks for sharing!