Monday, January 17, 2011

Just getting started

As an Army Wife
Being separated from my husband is nothing new.

30 day schools
40 days field problems
12-15 month deployments

The year in which my husband was on "dwell time"
He attended 5 schools, had 2 field problems
And is now on deployment.

Each time he has disappeared from our lives I take a deep breath and make plans for
A better me
A better us

By this I mean, new systems of household organization
Better management of the kids schedules
And I start taking care of myself.

And as of now, my family is about to head into the 3rd month of our deployment and I am there.
My home is organized
Ive discovered the time I need to wake up in the morning to get 2 kids to daycare ,1 to school
and myself to work on time.

And Ive started taking my vitamins and I will be back in the gym..
TODAY!

And let me tell you, I'm just getting started.
2011 be ready for the new me


No comments: