Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thank you


Thank you to my readers whom have listened to me rant the past thirty or so days.
Ive been dealing with too many things, and my blog turned into my outlet.
So,
Thank you for reading, and doing just that.

Its nice to know you all are out there relating to the way I feel, but letting me have my moment and space.
Not commenting on every little thing I say.

Today I think I got to the bottom of it.
I let it all fly out of me to a chaplain.
(A very awesome chaplain if I may say so)


He did the same thing my readers do.
Just sat and listened

He let me express the way I felt, exactly how I needed to express it to make me feel better.

No judgement.

It was fantastic and I feel some what better.

So,
Thank you all for being just....
There.


1 comment:

Laura said...

In all honesty, I do not think you were ranting at all! We all have our moments, those are to be expected...

All in all, even though you may not feel like it, you have been doing awesome!