Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Fill In





1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted by Married/Single Parent




Its hard to keep myself motivated. I noticed if I look at the long calendar, it just gets me down. So instead, I create my own short calendar of events that make the deployment seem shorter, and that gets me going.
Example: My husband left in December, so my self motivating calendar sounded something like this:
Christmas will happen, then Juniors Birthday, then Brandons Birthday, then valentines, the Isaac's birthday, then Easter, then Mothers day, then Schools out, then fourth of July, then he will come visit, then my birthday, then Seanns Birthday, and Turkey day and thennnnnn He will be home! LOL! I don't know why saying it like that seems shorter to me, but it does.


2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb

Ive never been to a rock or hip hop concert. My Mom use to always take me to Christian Concerts and my favorite one was Steven Curtis Chapman. He is so awesome! His music feeds me Spiritually.


3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”? submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier

What is there not to miss about San Antonio, Texas? Its such a family friendly town. Fiesta, the River Walk, The San Antonio Spurs, the food! OMGOSH! But most of all, I miss that my family is all there. They all live with in about 5 miles of each other. Its fantastic.


4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.

I'm not sure. I would support anything with a good cause.


5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? submitted by A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench

OMGOSH! That would be 1) A chicken Cesar Salad followed by 2) Steak Strips with noodles, and 3) Italian Eis.


This blog has been linked to Wife of a Sailor.


No comments: