Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oops! Catching up.


I did not do my 30 day blogging challenge for four days.
Catch up time!


Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

For not being the person I thought they were.
For using me for what I am.
For using my strengths against me.
For talking about me, like it would never get back to me.

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

Buy a home.
My husband and I have been talking about buying a home when we PCS
and rent it out to military families .

 

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.

Bury my husband or children.

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

My husband and children.
They are the world to me.
When they wake up at 0'dark-thirty
When they are barfing everywhere
When they make a total mess of my neat home.
They are it for me.
They make me.
They are me.







No comments: