1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”?
More Command support for spouses. I know soldiers are their priority, but we are the soldiers priority.
You take care of their families, and you will have happy soldiers.
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
Peter Piper picks peppers? I thought that was a pizza place! LOL!!
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do?
I would be a Dental Hygeneist
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get?
Well I have about 4 tattoos, none of them service oriented. I want to get another of all my kids names in arabic, I guess the arabic part is the closest to military ill get.
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
A time management class.... Im constandly over booking myself.
This post has been linked too Wife of a Sailor.